Перейти к публикации

New in Moscow!!! I warnt to Play Magic!!! Search for friendly places!

Nono
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi, Norman. 
Tell us about yourself first.

There are a lot of skilled mages in Moscow, so you can easily find someone who would play with you.  Which format is your favorite?

Hey, what should I say.  I am 35 and moved to Moscow for work.  Will stay here for at least 6 years.  I play mainly in the casual area.  I like drafts but also constructed rounds and multiplayer formats like Brawl or Commander.  I like to play at the kitchen table.  So far I hardly speak Russian, which is why I have not yet gone to a store.  But now I'm starting to learn russian.

4 минуты назад, Nono сказал:

Hey, what should I say.  I am 35 and moved to Moscow for work.  Will stay here for at least 6 years.  I play mainly in the casual area.  I like drafts but also constructed rounds and multiplayer formats like Brawl or Commander.  I like to play at the kitchen table.  So far I hardly speak Russian, which is why I have not yet gone to a store.  But now I'm starting to learn russian.

Go to local Store. Don't worry, most People speak english. 

Изменено пользователем kennyss

3 минуты назад, Nono сказал:

To play EDH contact @celestialserpent @protestofshiva @Next_rim 

@alexpupkin

:D

Thank you for your answer. I will think about the kitchen table. 

But seriously.  Thanks for your help.  I'll probably stop by in a store.  The biggest is Edinorog, right?

English cards are not a problem at all, almost everyone uses it here. I think, playing magic doesn't require much communication, so you can try to play at stores (if you could read Russian cards).

Here is some mtg stores that holds casual (mostly casual standard) events:

Unicorn: edinorog.org/page/raspisanie

Goldfish: magicgoldfish.org

Cardplace: vk.com/cardplace (unfortunately, they don't have a timetable on the site, they post it in their vk group)

Руфоил карточек приехал набрать :)

@Nono  how you imagine to play against opponent with russian mtg cards? Is opponent must have only english cards or should he translate them for you?

P.S.

Надо пилить ивент - драфт на английских бустерах и общаться можно только по английски!

Изменено пользователем haryausataya
  • Минус 4
  • Ярость 1
  • Рукалицо 12
  • Хаха 1
  • Плюс 4

Well, drinking beer and playing mtg at the same time never seemed more legit than now

i hope you experienced person in magic and EDH, cos you need to recognise cards rapidly to have comfortable games. anyway, welcome to Russia) 

you can visit Metagame at Paveletskaya at Tuesday, to have a look on our EDH community 

Places to play overall:

Edinorog - https://edinorog.org/page/kontakty-nov
GoldFish - http://magicgoldfish.org/index.php?id=10
League - http://league.org.ru/raspisanie-turnirov.html
TableTop - https://tabletop.moscow/page/kak-dobratsya

As I know most EDH players usually play in TableTop and GoldFish.

Btw, in most places tables are free to use except Edinorog so fell free to come and play with regular players.

Изменено пользователем Lear

@Nono tell us more, Norman. Where are you from? How do you find Moscow?

as you see Vitaliy Mutko is our guru in learning English 

Вам не кажется что вы тут скопом кормите зеленого? Ну чет фз, может это и реально Норман (Ридус), но сомнения одолевают. 

1 минуту назад, londreik сказал:

Вам не кажется что вы тут скопом кормите зеленого? Ну чет фз, может это и реально Норман (Ридус), но сомнения одолевают. 

Ah, dude, come on! Don't be such a meanie!

6 минут назад, londreik сказал:

слишком хороший английский для русского тролля

6 часов назад, Nono сказал:

So far I hardly speak Russian, which is why I have not yet gone to a store.  But now I'm starting to learn russian.

Russian shouldn't be a problem, usually store staff and players speak some english (sadly, it is not the case in everyday life here)

Изменено пользователем basilis

17 часов назад, Nono сказал:

Hey guys, I moved to Moscow and want to play magic.  Unfortunately my russian is very bad.  Are there anyone here who would still play with me (I have English cards) and / or nice magic stores where I can play with English cards?  Overall, I'm looking for nice magic rounds, especially in the casual area at the kitchen table or in the bar. Of course, playing in the store is also always nice.  

Thank you for your answers.

Norman

Greetings. Tell us more about yourself. Where are you from? Are you married? Why are you in Moscow for 6 years only? What do you do here? Which mtg format at do you play? What decks do you have? 

Welcome to Topdeck. 

• Рукалицо 17
  • Время попкорна 10
  • Хаха 4
  • Плюс 1

16 часов назад, haryausataya сказал:

P.S.

Надо пилить ивент - драфт на английских бустерах и общаться можно только по английски!

Meine Freunde in German LGS offers draft in ENG when slavs squat around, cuz heels touch the ground, ya know. Eventho, Germans speaks on native language between each others.

@Nono , please be advised: https://youtu.be/2-8gsWZqDBM

Comrads, what's the best place to get some RUS FOIL to embrace Motherland worldwide?

Sincerely yours
KGB curator

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
 Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...