Перейти к публикации

Вопрос по продажам

MTG SMIK
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

Народ за сколько уходит не распечатанная пачка земель из фэт пака клятва?

MTG SMIK

Пожалуйста (не забываем скидывать 10% ebay fees и комиссии paypal)

Изменено пользователем Tema4ka

Sam

http://www.ebay.com/gds/Attention-New-Sellers-eBay-shipping-and-Paypal-fees-/10000000003609267/g.html

f you accept Paypal, make sure you upgrade to the Premier Account level in order to accept credit card payments - else you are cutting off a lot of potential buyers! If you do not sell many items every month, however, you will not need to do this - Paypal's basic account allows 10 payment receipts with no fees. Once you have Paypal's Premier Account you will be charged Paypal fees when someone pays you with it. Paypal's Premier Account charges an automatic 30 cents right off the bat on any payment plus 3% of the payment. That 3% applies not only to the final sale price of the item, but also to the shipping charges and any other charges (such as sales tax) they have paid you. For example, if you sell an item for $20 and charge $4 for shipping, your Paypal fee will be $1.02 (3% of $24 is $0.72 plus the automatic $0.30). When you are selling items with a low value, that automatic 30 cents can really hurt! I am not trying to bash Paypal, I actually only take Paypal, I just want you to be aware.

Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...