Перейти к публикации
[ {"link":"https://topdeck.ru/apps/toptrade/member/32/promo/1", "image":"https://topdeck.ru/apps/toptrade/member/32/promo/1/image"}, {"link":"https://topdeck.ru/apps/toptrade/member/32/promo/2", "image":"https://topdeck.ru/apps/toptrade/member/32/promo/2/image"} ]

Дайджест 13 сентября 2010

amarto
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

Мартин Юза затащил лимитедный ГП Портленд. В топе ПиВи, зе Очо и еще какие-то интересные люди. Финал закончился со счетом 2-0-1

Name: Martin Juza

Profession: *censored* (Tourist!)

Guess who’s back! На старсити в открытом доступе выложен отчет о ПТ Амстердам, который написал сам великий и ужасный Кай Будде. Отчет – это просто полом на поломе, всем читать, пока я не заспойлил тут все целиком.

The biggest fear now was that if I 0-5ed with a White Weenie deck, I would hear about my awesome deck choice for a few weeks from Marco, Dirk, and surely a few other guys. I'd spent all that time testing, only to run stupid white guys…

We decided to go by car, as Amsterdam is not all that far from Hamburg — and naturally, we ended up with a completely closed highway as some truck carrying chemicals fell over in a crash. So we sat for a lovely three hours inside the car, without being able to open windows or use air conditioning.

Much less of a bargain? Getting the missing cards on Friday morning. Apparently a few Americans and some Frenchies were playing white, as well and robbed the local traders… Or that is, the one trader who carried the one common Dennis and me missed for our decks: Lapse of Certainty. Time to rip open some Conflux packs!

Two Font of Mythos, two Master Transmuters, two Bloodhall Oozes, two Martial coups, two Meglonoths, two Thornlings, three Soul's Majesties, and about seventy euros later, we finally had four of those frickin' commons.

You see, I'm sure quite a few of you scroll through the coverage of any Constructed event and try to find a feature match with Conley first. Let's face it: Jund or Titan-Ramp mirror matches are not exciting to read about. But if you read a feature match involving Conley, you can be 99% certain that cool stuff is going to happen. 16/16 Ajani's Pridemates! Abyssal Persecutor! Violent Ultimatum and Ob Nixilis! They're certainly more fun to read about than, “Sprouting Thrinax traded with Bloodbraid Elves.”

Now, playing the cool decks comes at a price — and more often than not, it involves a deck's mana base. In this case, Conley brought a whole play set of lands that entered the battlefield tapped. That pretty much cost him the second game, as his first spells were a turn 3 and turn 4Rhox War Monk — but my creatures were bigger and I had more of them, so even the lifelink didn't help much.

Although it should be a good time to watch Brad Nelson post another top 8 at Worlds (is there anyone who's really doubting that at this point?) and see him wrap up Player of the Year. The only question that remains is how long he will keep up the “no-shaving-while-winning” policy …

Петр Брожек пишет о том, как он играл на ПТ Needle Drop и попал в топ-64

ПиВи пишет о своем фейле в Амстердаме.

Якуб Тот и его комбо-эльфы стали на ПТ Steel Wall. Грустная история о том, как не надо готовиться к ПТ.

Конли Вудс рассказывает о том, как он удачно поайдился на девятое место в Гетеборге.

Джереми Джарвис пишет о стайл-шайде Мирродина и о том, что новое появилось на артах в новом сете.

МаРо пишет о том, как дизайн-тим балансировал мирродин, о мирранах, о фирексии и о том, что именно побудило их отказаться от разработки аффинити и заменить ее на Metalcraft.

Отчет Кая очень понравился. Искренне жаль, что у него теперь нормальная работа и нет возможности ездить на все крупные турниры :(

Сегодня вот на старсити повесили статью Бена Блевайса (или как там его) про топ10 ДКу. Зря все-таки Сайто в Холл оф Фейм пустили. За такое ваще стулом надо.

Сегодня вот на старсити повесили статью Бена Блевайса (или как там его) про топ10 ДКу. Зря все-таки Сайто в Холл оф Фейм пустили. За такое ваще стулом надо.

Ссылку!

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
 Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...